I am a Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research Cambridge. Prior to this, I was a Research Associate in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh working in the research group of Dr. Mahesh K. Marina. I received my PhD in Computer Science in 2018 from the University of Edinburgh under the supervision of Dr. Mahesh K. Marina and my MSc in Advanced Computing in 2013 from Imperial College London.
My research interests are in:
- 5G and beyond mobile network architecture
- virtualized and software-defined radio access networks
- applications of machine learning to mobile networks
- network slicing & spectrum sharing
- edge computing
- network management & orchestration