I am a Senior Researcher at Microsoft Azure for Operators. Prior to this, I was a Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research Cambridge and a Research Associate in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh working in the research group of Dr. Mahesh K. Marina. I received my PhD in Computer Science in 2018 from the University of Edinburgh under the supervision of Dr. Mahesh K. Marina and my MSc in Advanced Computing in 2013 from Imperial College London.
My research interests are in the intersection of:
- 5G and beyond mobile network architectures
- virtualized, software-defined and intelligent radio access networks
- applications of machine learning to mobile networks
- edge computing
- network slicing & spectrum sharing
- network management & orchestration